Sexy Towers Sexy Towers

sexy

i enjoyed this flash, good work, have a happy 9/11

CS basketball CS basketball

best counter stike/basksetball

this has never been done befor so you have made the best basketball/cs parody ever so congrats to u!1 animation is to slow so work on that but drawings are ok please make more longer ones for full basketball game, that would be amazing!!

Clock Day explanation Clock Day explanation

i see now

it all makes so much sense, your explination of this is perfect, good thinking!!!

good drawing and animation toooo and i like your choice in music!

behind responds:

Come on, it's just a dic

The Fat Anime Collab 2 The Fat Anime Collab 2

/amazing/

best peice of flash i have ever seen, amazing art work and attention to detail, the music also brings much emotion to this and really shows the truth of whats going on, really really amazing and a true masterpeice. gooood work!!

Blow My Whistle - Tribute Blow My Whistle - Tribute

terrible

song was nice but the animation loop was horrible, poor grapics and the tween of just the old normal whistle was very plain, use updated graphics and more background, dds.

How to review? How to review?

am i doing it right?

okay, layout was good fancy and everything but the text was too small and to me it just seems like you are rewritting the review guidlines to people but in a way that seems like you put effort in to writting something original. also the transactions between parts where so slow, speed them up and make the text biggger. nothing new or intresting.

The Sims 2 New Expansion! The Sims 2 New Expansion!

har har funny

i can't wait for this version to come, it will be awsome to see! nice flash, i really belive you captured the whole sims 2 feeling in this one, great job.

Santa Fulp Santa Fulp

guh

voice acting wasn't very good, some of the graphics where okay but no hand on the pencil, what? some of the stuff makes little sense, work on voice acting, the volume is too low to hear too.

10JD responds:

I LOVE YOU! =D

danomano's New Grounds danomano's New Grounds

huhuhuhu

nice voice acting, but the idea is overplayed, some good animation but you have a lot of lame tweens in there too.

10JD My New Grounds 10JD My New Grounds

not good

this was infact pretty poor, your voice acting here needs a lot of work, the animation isn't in sync and the drawing could be improved.

ps is your nose blocked??

10JD responds:

mmm... A man who thinks soo high of himself reprimands me? i don't think so. look at your My NG animation and look at mine..... yours is spam so STFO and STFU